Bucheon-Busan No one was laughing in the ‘terrible heavy rain underwater game’… Busan’s winless jinx against Bucheon stretches to nine games

It was a jinx of torrential rain.

Busan I-Park failed to escape the ‘Bucheon Jinx’ in the worst underwater battle.

Busan fought an underwater battle against Bucheon FC in the 24th round of the ‘Hana OneQ K League 2 2023’ at Bucheon Sports Complex on the 30th, but it was a scoreless draw.

Busan, which only added one point, tied Gyeongnam and Dongnyol (38 points), but remained in third place due to a lack of points. They also failed to break the jinx of not winning against Bucheon, which they wanted to do so badly.

After a 2-0 victory on May 2, 2021, Busan had gone more than two years without a win and four draws.

As if to mock Busan coach Park Jin-seop’s pre-match comment, “It would be better if you blew away the heat,” the sky was grumpy. It wasn’t just any rain, it was like a hole in the sky, and it was hard to see what was going on. Both coaches were nervous about the underwater battle, as if they weren’t expecting the infernal downpour.

As soon as the game started, it was a sight to behold. After 40 minutes of torrential downpour, the field had turned into a waterlogged rice paddy, not allowing the ball to roll.

There was no dribbling or passing game at all, with players sprinting and braking repeatedly as the ball came to a screeching halt.

The underwater battle between Bucheon and Busan was a comedy of errors. Since it was impossible to play normally, it seemed that the team that utilized the unexpected situations of the underwater game and got lucky would win.

However, neither team got lucky until the first half. In fact, Busan was the first to cry when Park Dong-jin’s header hit the post in a chaotic situation following a corner kick in the 31st minute. 토토사이트

In the second half, after the rain had completely stopped, the ground conditions improved and a normal passing game was possible. From now on, it was the real test, and Busan was hit by bad luck again. Jung Won-jin’s exquisitely wound free kick direct shot was deflected by Bucheon goalkeeper Lee Ju-hyun’s super save and hit the crossbar again.

Busan’s stronger Bucheon also hit the ground running, seizing the initiative they lost after the 30th minute and winning set-piece after set-piece, but lacked the final two percent as they were blocked by the opposing defenders’ physical defense. In the 36th minute, Lee Yi-hyung’s decisive header was deflected by Busan goalkeeper Koo Sang-min’s super-save. Even Park Homin’s powerful mid-range shot was saved by Koo Sang-min just before the end of the match, leaving Bucheon speechless.

The game was played in terrible weather, and both teams were doomed.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *